Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kill. Crush. Destroy

Almost no sleep last night. Fragments of it, here and there, but that's it. I want a word or two with whoever designed our apartment. Apartments in the other house are much cooler, since they can get a cross breeze going.

So today I hate everyone in Sweden, where it's supposedly 22 degrees. Well, not everyone. But most of them. It's going up to 35 here today, and the humidity is brutal.

I almost had a meltdown yesterday, around 6:30. I made the best decision ever and went to the airconditioned awesomeness that is the reading room. Bliss. So today I'm going right after class.

Tonight editor John Joseph Adams arrives, and will hold a lecture tomorrow. Very appropriate, since this week is focused on the business end of things. How to find an agent, how to write a query letter, etc. Very interesting stuff, and since I haven't submitted a single thing, ever, and have done no research on markets, ever, it's vital info to me if I am going to get stuff out later this year.

Now, class. First, quote.

Meta: It seemed funny that Angelina thought black lace and a frog was a good sex-me-up look.

No comments:

Post a Comment